Raised so far
Sign up to take part
Register as an individual, team or workplace.
Spread the word
Tell others about your challenge and start fundraising. Use #DofEAdventure on social media.
Get out and about
Walk 30 km to support young people through their DofE. Cover your 30km in a week or set your own time frame – whatever challenges you!
Today’s world is facing unprecedented challenge and change
We want every young person in the UK to get the benefit of a DofE programme for their mental and physical health, to increase their job prospects and to help them play an active role in restoring their communities after the effects of COVID-19.
We're asking you to take part in Virtual DofE Adventure to raise money for the DofE at this critical time so we can reach more young people than ever. Come on this Adventure with us, help us walk the distance of the UK coastline and learn about our work in England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland.
Click on the map to explore what's going on in your country and region.
- Anonymous just donated £30.45
- Claire just donated £21
- G McGough just donated £21
- James Watson just donated £10.50
- Anonymous just donated £10
- Lucy Dugher just donated £73.50
- Karyn Grant just donated £23.10
- Anonymous just donated £31.50
- Frances Hill just donated £5.25
- Oli just donated £105
- Ruth R just donated £22
- Brenda & keith Pilgrim just donated £20
- Jess Prichard just donated £15
- Tom Schofield just donated £10
- Roseanne Byford just donated £20
- Ginette just donated £105
- Infrastructure Connections Ltd (Tim Miller) just donated £10
- Infrastructure Connections Ltd (Directed by Tim Miller) just donated £23.10
- Stephen Webb just donated £45
- Wil Corker just donated £10.50
Transforming young lives
Today’s world is facing unprecedented challenge and change. The effects of COVID-19 have been sudden and will be felt far and wide for many years to come. And for the UK’s young people, this pandemic not only affects their lives now, but will impact fundamentally the world they will inherit. The DofE helps young people to stay positive, motivated and curious. Crucially the DofE benefits young people’s futures: it raises their aspirations, helps them build valuable skills and increases their employability.
Our work wouldn't be possible without our generous supporters.