Raised so far
||Number of Challengers taking part
Some of the amazing Challengers raising funds to support young people.
- Emily Bryce just donated £15.75
- R Leitch just donated £24.15
- Katy Bath just donated £10.50
- Phil Agar just donated £26.25
- Nicola Boyle just donated £10.50
- Stacie Hallam just donated £10.50
- Jo (Mum) just donated £10
- Catherine Mitchell just donated £30
- The Twiggs just donated £10.50
- linda beeson just donated £21
- Lori Gee just donated £24.15
- Nanny Jean just donated £10
- Heidi Nash just donated £10
- Yvonne and Bob Wall just donated £20
- Fiona Newton just donated £21
- Jan Newton just donated £21
- Flora F just donated £23
- Lynne McLeod just donated £31.50
- Harriet Newton just donated £52.50
- Anonymous just donated £5.25
Raise £25 and get a free Do It 4 Youth t-shirt
All for youth
DofE is more important than ever. It’s key to transforming the prospects of young people in the aftermath of COVID-19.
Every pound you raise will go towards helping young people from the toughest backgrounds across the UK to build life-long belief in themselves through DofE. Young people like Rachael “For the first time since becoming a wheelchair user, I didn’t feel disabled.” Read her story here.
If you raise £25 you'll get a free Do It 4 Youth t-shirt. Complete your challenges and raise £100 to get your very own special limited edition Do It 4 Youth pin.