Raised so far
||Number of Challengers taking part
Some of the amazing Challengers raising funds to support young people.
- Liam just donated £10.50
- Anonymous just donated £10.50
- Anonymous just donated £15
- sara børresen just donated £52.50
- Laura Smith just donated £5.25
- Anonymous just donated £15.75
- Karen Steele just donated £10
- Celia just donated £23
- Lance Warner just donated £5
- Sarah Alderman just donated £24.15
- Sian just donated £10.50
- R Woodland just donated £24.15
- Valerie Gannon just donated £24.15
- Matthew Bindon just donated £5.25
- Karen Cheveralls just donated £100
- Suz just donated £5.25
- Anonymous just donated £5.25
- Maureen Barwell just donated £50
- Ben Jennings just donated £10.50
- James Currell just donated £25
Raise £25 and get a free Do It 4 Youth t-shirt
All for youth
DofE is more important than ever. It’s key to transforming the prospects of young people in the aftermath of COVID-19.
Every pound you raise will go towards helping young people from the toughest backgrounds across the UK to build life-long belief in themselves through DofE. Young people like Rachael “For the first time since becoming a wheelchair user, I didn’t feel disabled.” Read her story here.
If you raise £25 you'll get a free Do It 4 Youth t-shirt. Complete your challenges and raise £100 to get your very own special limited edition Do It 4 Youth pin.