Raised so far
||Number of Challengers taking part
Some of the amazing Challengers raising funds to support young people.
- Jessica just donated £5.25
- Henry Toney just donated £24.15
- Richard L just donated £23
- Jane just donated £10.50
- Margaret Giles just donated £21
- Nick Giles just donated £21
- Lyla’s dad just donated £10.50
- Kate Fraser just donated £15.75
- Rythm Bhardwaj just donated £10.50
- Anonymous just donated £5.25
- Eloise Large just donated £26.25
- Anonymous just donated £31.50
- Michael and Lizzie just donated £10.50
- Cindy Wong just donated £100
- Granny Agnes just donated £5
- Aunty Gail & Uncle Bert just donated £20
- Granny Vi just donated £5
- Gran & Papa just donated £10
- Jeremy Taylor just donated £24.15
- Heather just donated £5.25
Raise £25 and get a free Do It 4 Youth t-shirt
All for youth
DofE is more important than ever. It’s key to transforming the prospects of young people in the aftermath of COVID-19.
Every pound you raise will go towards helping young people from the toughest backgrounds across the UK to build life-long belief in themselves through DofE, young people like Rachael who says: “For the first time since becoming a wheelchair user, I didn’t feel disabled.” Read her story here.
If you raise £25 you'll get a free Do It 4 Youth t-shirt. Complete your challenges and raise £100 to get your very own special limited edition Do It 4 Youth pin.