Raised so far
With support from
||Number of Challengers taking part
Some of the amazing Challengers raising funds to support young people.
- George Dilliway just donated £10
- Susi just donated £26.25
- Anonymous just donated £10
- Anonymous just donated £21
- Anonymous just donated £10.50
- Hannah Shephard just donated £5.25
- Cheryl & Darren just donated £10.50
- Anonymous just donated £100
- Simon Hore just donated £24.15
- Nick Henrick just donated £24.15
- Alasdair Kerr just donated £15.75
- Rosie Blagrove just donated £10.50
- Tony Simmonds just donated £10.50
- Kevin Helas just donated £31.50
- Ed just donated £10.50
- Aidan Roberts just donated £5.25
- Tom Stewart just donated £23
- Anonymous just donated £24.15
- Luke Graham just donated £10.50
- Richard Walker-Taylor just donated £10.50
Raise £25 and get a free Do It 4 Youth t-shirt
All for youth
DofE is more important than ever. It’s key to transforming the prospects of young people in the aftermath of COVID-19.
Every pound you raise will go towards helping young people from the toughest backgrounds across the UK to build life-long belief in themselves through DofE, young people like Rachael who says: “For the first time since becoming a wheelchair user, I didn’t feel disabled.” Read her story here.
If you raise £25 you'll get a free Do It 4 Youth t-shirt. Complete your challenges and raise £100 to get your very own special limited edition Do It 4 Youth pin.