Raised so far
With support from
||Number of Challengers taking part
The 4 Challenges
Complete a physical, technical, willpower and community challenge in 4 weeks.
Some of the amazing Challengers raising funds to support young people.
- Anonymous just donated £10.50
- Wasiu Bankole just donated £105
- Anonymous just donated £10
- Peter Charlesworth just donated £24.15
- Parveen Kaur just donated £50
- Sarmjit Singh just donated £50
- Anonymous just donated £1
- SWAT just donated £20
- Rachel Hughes just donated £5.25
- Anita just donated £25
- Anonymous just donated £12.60
- Tracy King just donated £24.15
- Naomi just donated £5.25
- Toni Davis just donated £21
- Sue H just donated £5.25
- Alyssa just donated £36
- Daddy just donated £10
- Colin Burke just donated £100
- Laura just donated £100
- Valerie just donated £100
Raise £25 and get a free Do It 4 Youth t-shirt
All for youth
DofE is more important than ever. It’s key to transforming the prospects of young people in the aftermath of COVID-19.
Every pound you raise will go towards helping young people from the toughest backgrounds across the UK to build life-long belief in themselves through DofE, young people like Rachael who says: “For the first time since becoming a wheelchair user, I didn’t feel disabled.” Read her story here.
If you raise £25 you'll get a free Do It 4 Youth t-shirt. Complete your challenges and raise £100 to get your very own Do It 4 Youth pin.